Finally Friday

So its finally Friday....and there's not much going on....

This week has been crazy at work! We have been dealing with a monster of a project for about 3 weeks now. Its the second time its come through our office but this time, its going for a real bid. We're talking multi-millions people! Its a 19 story hospital with about a million rooms...literally! I see it as job security though : ) Its pretty cool to be working on big jobs like that though. I know whenever we get it finished, I'll be able to go see it and say "I worked on the lighting in that place!"

Not a lot to report for this week...Its been a long one though! I went yesterday to a workout class for the first time since college! Lets just say this morning was rough! It was a combat class but it was probably the best workout I've gotten in a while! Thankfully, I had a good friend to go with me to keep me going : ) Rory and I have been trying to be more active. We've been doing good to go play tennis at lease once a week. Rory's already lost 10 lbs! That's really just from cutting out soft drinks though....I hate how guys can do that!

Since Memorial Day is coming up, we're off to Columbus to visit Gran and Paw! We don't get to leave until Saturday afternoon because Rory has to work, but we'll definitely be there in time for some of Paw's burgers! And you know Gran will have all kinds of pies and cakes : ) I'm just looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend : )

God bless you!

Comments

Popular Posts