Pinterest Pins

So I've become addicted to pinterest now.... ;) And since I can't pin facebook pices, I decided to post some pics on here and pin them from here. These were some ideas I got from different places. The wedding ideas, I actually used in my wedding (these are pics from my wedding). I got both of the ideas from theknot.com. The headboard was built for me by my father-in-law and I got the idea from this cute jewelry store in tennessee (they had necklaces hanging from it but had framed it out). I had some old windows left over from my wedding and he just framed them out. I absolutely love it! I still have some decorating to do on the top shelf of the headboard but the piece itself is gorgeous! : )


Instead of printing out hundreds of programs, just write the wedding party on a chalkboard. Saves time and $! : ) We wrote on the back as well....it was the thank you from us and our parents.


I had a friend paint this tree on canvas and then everyone just put their finger prints as leaves and wrote their names above it. I love that it made the heart in the middle and she put our names and the wedding date in the middle as well.


My awesome headboard! You can't tell it from here, but it has a crackle finish on it. One of the windows is broken but I figured it added to the 'antique' look of the whole thing : )

Comments

Popular Posts