Its the most wonderful time of the year....almost!

Fall is officially here! And while the weather hasn't quit caught up where'd I'd like it to be, its definitely beginning to feel like its really fall! Rory and I took a road trip up to Tennessee this weekend to visit the in-laws and the leaves were already falling! They haven't started to turn just yet but Ray told us that it will only be a matter of time....they start getting color in mid-October! If only it were that way down here in bama.....

Rory and my's first wedding anniversary is coming up in less than 2 weeks! I'm so excited! I remember this time last year, I was trying to think of everything that I could possibly be forgetting haha! It turned out to be a perfect day though : ) And this last year has gone by SO fast but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Rory is also starting a new job on the 10th! He's pretty pumped about it so of course, so am I : ) He's going to working in a call center and basically doing what he does now, just not for a bank and over the phone instead of in-person. The pay is better and he's pretty excited about the opportunities they provide to move up in the company pretty quick. The only thing we're not so psyched about is the schedule : / If he does well in training, he'll be able to pick the best schedule out of a list, but I have a feeling, it won't be a very long list. The company he'll be working for is open 7 days a week and 16 hours a day....so he could any combination of days and hours from 9am to 1am Sunday through Saturday. This also means that we'll be searching for a second car much sooner than we originally though. But I know that God will have things worked out for the best and I'm excited to see where all this goes! : )

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts