I'm dreaming of a 'wet' Christmas....

Christmas is now only 3 days away...and we are in our third day of rain : ( not to mention, our third consecutive day of 60 degree temperatures...which means that there is an automatic "Tornado Watch" issued....for the love. This time last year, they were calling for a white Christmas! I may just have to break out some flip flops to celebrate this year : )

Our Christmas shopping is official done as well! Most of our family will just be getting money but both of our parents will be getting "real" presents : ) I have a sneaking suspicion that my off day tomorrow will be spent with some tape, paper, and some assortment of bows. I am also trying my hand at another pinterest craft ; ) my friends will see the fruits of that labor sometime after Christmas, seeing as how I probably won't finish them until RIGHT before Christmas. Hopefully, they will turn out just lovely and all my friends will love them : )

This weekend will be spent in Tennessee with Rory's family. This will be my first Christmas NOT spent with my parents! I guess you have to be prepared for that when you get married. I love Rory's family so I know I'll have a good time : ) We'll be back on Sunday though and will celebrate Christmas with my parents a day late with a nice brunch on Monday : ) Then it will be back to the real world for three days and then off to the lake with church friends to celebrate the new year! I can't believe its really about the be 2012....and good thing too. I have been trying to date everything in 2012 this past year so now I'll finally be able to! Haha! I hope that you and your families have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

God Bless!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts