Southern Summers

Well, its not 'officially' summer till June 20th, but if the temperature outside is pushing 90, then I think its safe to say that summer is here : )

And with this summer comes all new adventures for the Guthrie's! Starting saturday, we now have a 14 year old living in our house. We have our nephew living with us this summer for a little change of scenery and some work! It hasn't been that much of a difference yet, but its only just begun : )

We will also have a college student in our house possibly starting Thursday....Rory got accepted to Jeff State! We didn't get the letter until Saturday and summer classes begin Thursday. So, needless to say, we're in a scramble to try and get everything done before classes start : ) I'm so proud of him! He should be done in about 2 years and he's already looking forward to not working at a bank haha!

It'll be a crazy and wild summer but I am so looking forward to it! One of my good friends, Sarah, will be having her baby at the end of next month and my SIL will be having my niece at the beginning of August! I am so excited! We held a baby shower for Sarah a little over a week ago and it was the cutest thing ever! It looked like it was straight out of Pinterest! I just can't wait to meet little Deegan! : ) I'll also be going to my SIL's baby shower at the end of June (a week before Sarah's due date) and I know I will be so ready to meet Lola by then!

It will be an eventful summer and I know that it will be because of the many blessings God has given me and my family and friends!

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts