Say a little prayer....

Life has been great so far this year...so its only fair that something should happen to humble us a little. Rory has been doing good in school and is enjoying it and Tevin has finally started working and I think he's liking having some money coming in ;) Work for me has been stressful but I'm thankful to have a job so I can't complain. 

Recently, Rory has applied to other jobs and is looking for bigger and better things...because as of right now, anything is better than where he's at. Rory has had the unfortunate privilege of working for one of those bosses that makes life....lets just say awful. He never had a problem at any other branch, but when he started at the main branch, everything pretty much just fell apart. We were warned that it was a different atmosphere over there, but a job is a job, right? I knew Rory was wanting to move anywhere else, but until recently, I hadn't really been on board. I know, I'm suppose to be the supportive wife and I feel bad that I secretly just wanted him to suck it up and deal with it. Now, in the last few weeks, I've been praying HARD that he get a job anywhere else besides where he's at now! I've been unfortunate enough to have to work under someone like that and its not fun. It really tests your patience and your faith. I know that God is watching over us and His will is always in our favor, but it makes me wonder how someone could be so conniving and just downright mean and get away with it. I know that she will have to answer for every decision that she makes and I really do pray that she sees what she's doing and gets right, but somehow, I don't think that will happen anytime soon. I have a feeling that today was the last straw for my husband, and his boss might have just gotten what she was waiting for...a reason to let him go. Rory did nothing wrong, but when someone is looking for a reason, they will find one. I'm praying that she'll be easy on him and he won't have to scramble to find another job in the next few days, but I have to say that I won't be upset one little bit if he doesn't have to deal with her any more :) Please just pray that everything goes well for us in whatever God's plan is, whether it be that Rory stays and has to find the strength to deal with this situation a little longer or that he has to find another job. I know that God will provide. He always does :)

And say a little prayer for the boss lady....maybe God can do something for her too.

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts