Reminiscing

Today marks Rory and my's 1 year and 10 months as a married couple...its crazy to think that in just 2 months, we will have been married for 2 years! Things have changed so much but I wouldn't have it any other way : ) A year ago, we had just gotten Lily and were planning on going to Greece in 2013...oh what a difference a year makes! We still got Lily, but now, instead of Greece, we have a car. Not complaining, but it would have been nice to see Greece before it ceases to exist ;) We also have a new niece and Rory is working towards getting a degree! Its very cool to look back and think about what you're plans were even just 6 months ago and what you're doing now and see how God has shaped that :) 

Even though I know that plans will inevitably change, the rest of our summer has been booked :/ It seems like the summer is more busy than the rest of the year even though that's the time everybody seems to be chilling at the beach! Next weekend, we plan on making a trip to the in-laws to FINALLY see that baby! I've only seen FB pics of her, but I can't wait to see her in person and get to hold her! I'm pretty much ganna be the coolest aunt ever...just sayin. 

We're also planning on going to a football game this year (maybe more than just one, but this one is a pretty big deal). It will be my first Tennessee game! We're actually going TO Neyland Stadium in November! I'm pretty excited (about as excited as an Auburn fan can get going to a UT game ;) but I'm still struggling on what to wear.....Rory's trying to talk me into a Tennessee shirt, but I just can't do that to my Tigers! The farthest I may go is something orange with no specific writing on it (maybe an orange dress or a white dress with orange jewelry) so that I can actually wear it to something other than a UT game. We're sitting in the upper deck so it may not really matter what I wear cuz odds are, I might be covering it up with a coat if its cold :)

Not much else going on at Casa de Guthrie. Looking forward to the next holiday...Labor Day! ;)

God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts