Week 11 - Job 37:14

This past week and moving into this week has been interesting....to say the least. I have been SO lucky not to have had to deal with super bad morning sickness but the nausea has been ridiculous! Last week, the "morning sickness" (I really do want to harm the person who named it that because it has nothing to do with the morning!) reared its ugly head....

By the grace of God (literally!) I had my 10 week appointment Wednesday and I was able to get some much needed relief after just one day of living in the bathroom. The medicine the doc gave me was a life saver! It has actually made me hungry for the first time in about a month, which is great because I cannot afford to lose any more weight!

So with the relief of the sickness and nausea comes the first peaks at a baby bump! Granted, its not very big and it doesn't poke out very far, but I sure as heck can't suck in anymore! I can't wait to finally be able to look pregnant and not just feel like a cow ; )

Tomorrow is also Baby G's first flight! I am flying out to Arizona for a day (really) for work and I am a little bit nervous. I already get motion sick on airplanes and I can only imagine how much it will be magnified being 11 1/2 weeks pregnant! But, I will say I am seriously looking forward to the really good naps I will be able to get : ) That's one thing that's hit me especially hard....exhaustion! I feel like I haven't slept in days but I sleep a good 7-8 hours every night! It doesn't help that I stare at a computer screen all day everyday either :/ Par for the course I guess...

The last few days haven't been so bad and if this is what I can expect the rest of my first trimester (which is only another week and a half), then we will be golden! Just hoping to really be able to take in and enjoy everything about being pregnant. I can't wait for April either! And for written proof, my guess on the gender is girl : ) But we'll know the week of Thanksgiving! It can't come soon enough! : D

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts