16 weeks

I have finally turned the corner! No more nausea (unless I don't take my meds) and I finally have some energy!

We also found out who will be joining us in February - Miss Penelope Rae! Both Rory and I stared in disbelief when my friend told us peanut was a girl lol. We were so sure it was a boy! I started laughing while Rory just kept a blank stare at the screen. He's still holding out hope for the 20 week ultrasound in 4 weeks lol! He's a great girl dad though and God knows the special men who can handle multiple girls. I feel honored that God has chosen to bless us with two sweet little girls! I can't wait till she gets here and she and Emma grow up as best friends (here's hoping!)


I've also started feeling her move a good bit more since Friday. I thought that I'd been feeling her but still wasn't sure since it feels so similar to gas but now there's no denying it! She's very much like her sister was...a night owl. I get comfy and then start feeling those flutters like crazy. I've missed those feelings so I'm not complaining!

Since I've had more energy, I've wanted to walk and get more exercise. So far, I've done much better this time around at getting out and walking after Emma goes to bed. Since we made a visit to Tennessee for the holiday weekend, I got to walk down a nice, quiet country road both nights we were there and it was so nice to get fresh air and have a change of scenery from my front yard lol. I guess I'll have to change it up soon and venture down my mountain driveway. I'm not so much looking forward to the walk back up :/

College football has officially started and I think it's safe to say that the SEC is touch-and-go. I was proud that Auburn was able to keep it close (and I didn't even get to watch it because my MIL downgraded her dish and Rory couldn't get good enough service to watch it on the iPad) but from what I heard, we really should have won. Rory and I hope to get to go to some games this year and we'll start out with Tennessee/Florida in a couple weeks. I don't mind making trips to Knoxville because it's so beautiful! Of course, I'll be pulling for the Vols because I'm a good, supportive wife ;) Then we'll get to see Auburn/Vandy in November. Let's hope Auburn has vastly improved by then and it will be a good win to see.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their nice long holiday weekend! It's back to the grind tomorrow...

24 weeks to go!

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts