Did I miss the winter?!

Here we are past the middle of January and it is a cool 60 degrees outside....what the what?! It hasn't felt like winter except for two days this month...and even then it was more like 45 rather than 25. We have had some chilly mornings, but then the sun comes out and it warms up to spring-like temps! I will say that with the warmer weather has come a LOT of rain : / It's suppose to rain for the next week solid after today with average temps in the mid 60s....ridiculous.

Its made for some pretty awesome travel plans though : ) Assuming that this mild winter continues into February, Rory and I have planned a trip with another couple to go hiking in Georgia. I'm pretty excited about it! Its called Hike-Inn and you literally have to hike 5 miles in to get to the cabin! Lets hope the weather and Rory's work cooperate and we get to go : )

We also have a trip planned for DC in March. I haven't been since I was about 5 (and I don't really remember a whole lot except the Aeronautics Museum and watching AFV - with Bob Saget as the host of course - after church on Sunday nights). We're planning on driving up there and spending a week so it'll be a nice break from work : ) I'm ready for it to be now though!

We've also begun the countdown to Will and Audra's wedding! 3 months from Saturday to be exact! And wouldn't you know it, Will has YET to pick out suits for the guys. I'm not one to talk either because we waited until about 2 months for our guys to get suits for our wedding haha! All the wedding festivities begin the end of February and I am so excited I can't stand it! I love weddings! : )

God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts