To party or not to party.....

So this weekend has filled up just like the last few and the next few to come....but this one, Rory and I will be doing some of our own things ;)

I'm pretty excited about starting out with some Harry Potter saturday morning! Both my brothers went to the midnight premier on Thursday, but Rory and I decided it would be better (and less tiring) to see it as a matinee on Saturday. We talked about having a marathon with all the other movies, but seeing as how someone decided it would be a good idea to steal our Blue-ray DVD set of HP last Christmas, we're just ganna go on what we can remember from the last movie and the books : )

Following a hopefully awesome HP ending, Rory is finally getting to go fishing with a guy from our church! They've been trying to plan this trip for a few months now. Rory is beyond excited and I know he'll have a blast : ) My father-in-law use to be REALLY big into fishing, so of course, Rory was getting all kinds of tips yesterday to make sure that he catches some haha!

I'll be enjoying a girl's night with some friends from Florence while he's off doing that : ) My old roommate's sister-in-law is getting married next weekend and she decided that she wanted her bachelorette party in Birmingham (WAY more things to do than in Florence) so I'm getting to tag along. I've been trying to find some good restaurants that are unique to the area so I've been utilizing my resources at work ; ) Since my work is 90% male, I figured they knew all the good places around downtown. And since the bride is wanting to sample a little of the nightlife as well, I felt pretty confident the guys knew those places too haha! Hopefully, it won't get too crazy.

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts