Are you ready for some football?!

That's right! It's FINALLY here! And that also means no more free weekends for the next three months...guess my 'honey-do list' is put on hold till after Christmas : )

I am so ready for fall it's not funny! I think I'm more ready for the cooler weather than anything. The last month and a half has been brutal in AL. No rain, scorching heat, stifling humidity, you get the idea. One good thing out of it, our grass has decided to go into hibernation, which means less cutting grass : ) And you can forget about us watering it...

Not much new going on....a few things here and there. Mom and Dad's Africa trip is coming up and they're trying to get all their t's crossed and their i's dotted...which includes Dad having his gall bladder taken out. Just one more thing for the Couchman's after Curt's emergency appendectomy last week. Thank goodness I'm a Guthrie now! Ha!

We're also about 8 months out from Will and Audra's wedding. And that means dress time! I think that's really my favorite part....other than the actual day : ) I'm secretly hoping that Audra picks out a dress for us bridesmaids that we can ACTUALLY wear again. I've been in 2 weddings already where the bride CLAIMED that we could, but no one in their right minds would actually wear those dresses again! Except maybe the bride if she had one of them. Just thinking about all the planning and waiting makes me glad that mine is over! I enjoyed every minute of the planning and stuff, but its good to just be married and moving forward : )

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts