A new Guthrie

So Rory and I will soon have an addition to our family....a precious beagle named Lilly! We are adopting her from a shelter in Florence. Her family was rescued from Phil Campbell when the tornadoes went through in April. She's 4 months old now and Rory and I are so excited for her to come live with us! Pictures will come this wkend : )

She'll be the first inside dog that I've had EVER! Rory wanted one that would stay inside, and seeing as how our house is barely big enough for the two of us, he compromised with me and decided we could get a small dog (he wanted a lab). I've been trying to hold myself back from running out and buying every cute dog accessory that I can find! Ha!

We'll keep you updated on everything that goes on with our new addition!

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts