Day 7...already?!

I can't believe we're seven days into November already! This year will be gone before we know it!

Today, I am very thankful for my friends! They have all contributed to the person that I have become today and I can't image where I would be without all of them! Obviously, I can't list every single one so I'm just going to list a few that have had a particularly large impact on my life:

Rachel Agee has been my best friend since high school and I am truly blessed to have her in my life! My life would be so boring without her, literally! I am so happy that we were able to make our friendship last through 4 1/2 years of college and being roommates! I have so many happy memories with her and I truly think that our relationship could be comparable to sisters : ) I love her so much and I can't wait to have more memories with our husbands and future children!

Sarah Cooper is one of my closest friends from college. I am beyond blessed to have her as a best friend and I am so happy to be a part of her life going forward! Her little family is just so adorable and I can't wait to see the kind of man that Deegan becomes because of her and Beau! Maybe if I have a little girl someday, we can all be in each others family! ; ) Sorry ladies, Deegan is officially spoken for!

Mallory Birmingham is one of those friends that lasts through everything! Who knew that one of my greatest friends from 2nd grade would also be one of my close friends today?! She is the sweetest person I know and I am so glad that I was able to share so many experiences in college with her! I hope that we can continue to share experiences with each other as we get older!

Adam and Monica Gamble are such a great example to me and a couple that my husband and I look up to as Christians! They are the most generous and selfless people that I've met and I am so glad that I can count them as my friends! They are also the most fun people! I can't imagine what New York would have been like  had we not had them to keep us on our toes! I can't wait to see where our lives take us and I hope that God's will allows us to stay close!

There are so many more people who have made an impact on my life...even the smallest encounters have made a big difference! I want to thank every person who I have ever met, whether we are close friends or simply acquaintances. I have faith that God put every person in my life for a reason, whether good or bad. I can't wait to see who else He blesses my life with in the future!

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts