Thankful Trifecta

So I missed writing individual posts on Saturday and Sunday, but that is my only time to be lazy so I savor that time : ) Now, I will try to catch up on my thankfulness...

Day 3: I am thankful for my family. They may be crazy and imperfect, but that's what makes me love them so much! Being older now, I see my parents in a whole different way! They are actually smart! Go figure...They are pretty cool and hysterical! I wouldn't mind growing up to be just like them : ) My brothers are straight up crazy, but I love every minute of it! There's not a memory from growing up that doesn't have them in it and I am so blessed to have two awesome brothers : ) And lets not forget about my crazy cool sister-in-law! She is so perfect for this family! I see how much my brother love's her and I can't help but love her just because of that, if nothing else. She is such a great person and she compliments my brother so well : ) I can't wait to see our family reunions in the next 10 years...the only description will be awesome...just sayin'. I know that Curt will get an awesome girl too (he better!) and I'm excited for that time to come! I love my crazy, awesome, weird family and I am beyond blessed that God put us all together!

Day 4: I am thankful for a great church family! What's better than an extended family of 130 people who all want to help each other get to heaven?! I love that we have the kind of Christian family that anyone would do anything for you. There, of course, are always those few people that you just love to death! Ms. Chris is just the sweetest lady you will ever meet in your life and I know that she would do anything for anyone without them even having to ask! I really do hope that I can have the zeal and kindness she has when I am her age! Ms Jackie is so strong and encouraging! I love to see her sitting on her pew behind me and her little comments just lift my spirits! The Lord knows that she has so many things going on and yet she's there every time she can be and it just warms my heart! The Gambles are, hands down, the coolest. They are so giving and kind-hearted! Their house is always open and they would literally give you the shirts off their back! They are such a great example to me and my husband and such great friends! God has blessed Rory and me with such great godly friends and such a great church family!

Day 5: I am thankful for my job, even though I may complain most of the time. These days, jobs are few and far between and I am so blessed to be able to have one and provide for my family. I love what I do and that in and of itself is a blessing! I find myself complaining a lot about the work load or the people I work under, but then I have to catch myself and remind myself that I am blessed to have a job where I can use my talents that God has blessed me with. God has put me in this position to let my light shine for Him and I forget that a lot. God knows and provides and I am grateful that He has seen fit to give me this opportunity.

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts