Thankful for my God

Today is day 2 of Thankful November...and I really can't be thankful enough for this topic today.

I am very very VERY thankful for God! He has blessed me beyond anything that I could have imagined! He amazes me daily with His love for me and His plans for me. I constantly think about my future and what I think would be best for me and my family and it's truly amazing when things don't work out per my plans but are SO much better than I would have planned!

God gave me an amazing, strong, loving Christian husband and I really couldn't have picked a better man if it had been up to me alone! Rory is everything that I wanted and everything that God knew I needed and it has been such an amazing and blessed two years!

God gave me so many great physical blessings! I have a house, the cutest dog ever, clothes on my back, food for my table, and a loving family! I take a lot of this for granted but after seeing the devastation from Hurricane Sandy this past week and all the families who have lost everything, including loved ones, it makes me really appreciate what I do have. It may not be the nicest house on the street and I may not have the trendiest clothes, but what I do have is a gift from God and it is exactly what I need and God will continue to provide.

God gave me two awesome families! My parents are the best example that I can have of a loving Christian marriage and I am so blessed that God chose them as my parents! My in-laws are a great example of strength and perseverance and I am truly blessed to have them in my life!

God gave me His son as my savior! This is the best blessing of all! I will never be deserving of any of the gifts that God gives me but I for sure do not deserve to be in His kingdom one day! Jesus has given me that chance and I do NOT want to waste that chance on worldly things. His unconditional love is something that everyone should strive to understand and duplicate. I am humbled by the thought that every person on earth has been given this gift and there is no one better person than another, because we all need this gift! Its not easy to follow God but I know that it will be worth it when we meet Him in the clouds and get to praise Him everyday for eternity!

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts