Thankful November

Crazy enough, it's November 1st! Where has this year gone?! It will be 2013 before I'm even comfortable writing 2012 on everything....good grief!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving (which will be here in 3 weeks), I am going to try and write one thing that I am thankful for everyday and elaborate a little on why I am thankful for it.

Today, I am thankful for my husband. I don't know where or what I would be without him in my life. I definitely don't deserve him and am overwhelmed daily by the love that we have for each other, and most importantly, for God. My cup really is overflowing with the amazing blessing that God gave me in my husband. He is the love of my life and my best friend. I heard a phrase on TV the other day (I think it might have come from the new Twilight trailer) where a girl told a guy that no one had ever loved him like she had. That is definitely true for Rory and me. I really do pray that everyone has the opportunity to have the kind of love that I have for my husband and feel the kind of love that Rory has for me. It's much deeper now after being married for 2 years and I can't even imagine how much it will change and grow the longer we are together. I can't wait to see what plans God has for us and our families and I am so excited to be on this journey with him! I told him before we got married that I was excited about marrying my best friend because it would be like a lifelong sleepover!

God has blessed us in so many ways and He knew exactly what he was doing bringing Rory and me together to help each other grow. I hope that in the future, we continue to challenge each other and grow, both spiritually and emotionally together.

What are you thankful for?

God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts