17 weeks - Psalm 127:3-5

The bump is officially here people! I'm just enjoying letting it all hang out and it's funny how the first move most people make when they see me is hands out towards my belly! It doesn't bother me at all, but I'm waiting for the first complete stranger to reach their hand out...not sure what I'll do with that one.

I'm also pretty sure I felt the first movements last weekend! I was laid up in bed Saturday morning enjoying the rest and it felt like a gas bubble floated across my lower belly....but it wasn't gas. I told some friends about it and they were certain it was the baby. It was so weird to think that it was my baby moving around in there! I can't wait to feel more as G gets bigger!

I've also now run out of nausea medicine. It hasn't been too bad but I can definitely tell the difference without the meds! The nausea and morning sickness hasn't completely gone away yet (boo) but as long as I constantly eat, it's not so bad : )

I'm also counting down to when we know what Baby G is! 2 1/2 weeks people!!! It's crazy that three weeks from today, I will be half way there! I thought I would never get there! It's been so fast but I've enjoyed it : ) I'm just so ready to meet Baby G!

My friend Monica is now down to the last couple months before she meets her son! I am so excited to meet Eli and I know she is too! Seeing her 4D ultrasound the other day made me want to see my baby so much more! It starts feeling real every time we go in for an ultrasound and I just can't wait to see how much G has grown : ) It's such a surreal feeling to me that my friends and I will soon be mommies, and some for the second time!

Sleeping has become a challenge these days. It's not so much my belly size that's uncomfortable, it's more the fact that I can't find a comfortable position ANYWHERE! I try to surround myself with pillows but I still wake up several times a night, most of the time now to go to the bathroom. I feel bad for Rory because I try not to hog the bed, but sometimes the only way I can get to sleep is to spread out over the entire bed, which doesn't leave him much room : / I'm hoping that someone (wink*wink Rory) will get me a Snoogle for my birthday in just over a month and that it will alleviate some of the discomfort. I know it's only going to get worse : (

I'm going to be trying my best to enjoy the rest of my second trimester and enjoy looking the part now! But I still hope April gets here fast : )

23 weeks to go!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts