19 weeks - Psalms 37:5,7

The weeks are just flying by! I can't believe we're 2 weeks from Thanksgiving, 6 weeks from Christmas and 21 weeks from meeting our child! This week has been a little bit of a blur...or it might just be the pregnancy brain. Seriously, I feel like a total dunce sometimes! I forget everything! Sometimes, I just wish I could sit in a quiet room and not think. Just sit.

I'm also REALLY hungry...like all the time! I still can't eat huge portions but I could definitely eat 24/7. I really haven't been checking my weight or anything but I definitely am not a fan of the "gain 25-30 lbs" instructions that my doctor has given. Seriously? I'm already looking forward to getting back to exercise so I can lose the weight that I will inevitably gain for this baby!

I promised a bump pic to my bestie so, here ya go Rachel!


It's not the best pic of me because I'm running off about 5 hours of sleep and it's Friday so I could really care less what I look like lol! But you can def see the bump there! It's funny because in the morning's its a little bitty thing but in the evenings (and I attribute this to the lumber-jack-like-appetite I have during the day) it pokes out a little bit more :)

Baby G has been moving around like crazy lately too! Or maybe it's just that I can feel it now. The other night, I dreamed that Rory felt it and freaked out! Ha! For those who don't know, my husband refuses to feel the baby move. He says it freaks him out. Oh well. More for me :) We had a discussion about the delivery the other night too and I was shocked that he was actually considering not being in there! Granted, this is a man who nearly faints if he has to watch me put my earrings in ;) I love him anyways! I guess we'll cross the whole delivery bridge when we get to it in April.

It has been SO nice that it's getting cooler in Alabama! Keep in mind though, it is the middle of November so the weather is still not 100% cooperative...and you can see that in this weeks weather. Monday and Tuesday's highs barely made it to 50 with lows in the 20s! It made this little mama VERY happy! And then, wouldn't you know, Sunday's high is 71 with a low in the mid-50s. What the what?! Last night was the first night I actually used the cold to my advantage. I got a little hot and decided to just step outside and BOOM, instantly felt 100x better! I think I'm going to love being pregnant in the winter.

This weekend is going to be full on getting the nursery ready! I want to be able to enjoy decorating before I get miserable so Rory and I have decided Saturday is all about cleaning and clearing out the guest room to get ready to convert it to the nursery. I've been in a cleaning mood lately so this should be relatively enjoyable for me : )

So Tuesday is the day! We will know then if we will have a Sam or an Emma (hopefully Baby G will cooperate)! I'm already getting myself mentally prepared to down a Mt. Dew before the appointment. Yes, I have to prepare myself as I don't drink cokes...ever. I'm a water girl 100%. A sip or two of coke isn't too bad, but thinking about drinking a whole thing just makes me cringe : / Maybe I'll just settle for half and that will be enough to wire the baby into doing some acrobatics for us. So stay tuned next week to hear the news!!!

21 weeks to go!

God Bless!


Comments

Popular Posts