ITS FRIDAY!

Halleluah! Its Friday! This week has been so long! I think that may be because it's actually the first full week I've worked in the last 3. I had the flu last week and a horrible cold the week before that. Hopefully, we've got all the sick out and I won't have to miss anymore. Especially since I will be missing an entire week a week from monday....cuz we're going to New York!!! We're so excited! Neither of us has been any further north than Washington DC, so this should be an adventure :)

Got a lot planned for the wkend...not much fun stuff but definitely some stuff that needs to be done. Rory is having a fun filled wkend with the guys starting tonight at mom and dad's house. He and a bunch of guys are getting together to play Xbox...not my idea of a blast but I'm a girl so I guess I just don't understand. Then they are headed to Oak Mountain tomorrow for a day of golf. Me? I'll be cleaning the house, doing some laundry, doing the dishes (probably in the bathtub...long story) and possibly some shopping at old time pottery for some house stuff. I may even throw in some yard work in there since it will be pretty nice this wkend. I guess that the life of a housewife now...at least on the wkends.

For now, may God bless you.

Comments

Popular Posts