Life is going too fast...

It's so weird to think that I am old enough to be married and have my own life. It's even MORE weird to think that my brother Will could join me in a little over a year! It was inevitable that he and Audra would end up together but now its just making it that much more real! He had "the talk" with Audra's dad last night and then met up with Adam and Monica and Rory and me. Monica and I definitely went into girl mode and helped him plan out the perfect proposal! I still can't believe my little brother will be getting married...not for a whole year mind you, but it will be here before we know it! I can't give any details for at least another month but you"ll definitely know when it happens! :D

We also only have 6 days before we leave for New York! Its getting closer and I'm getting restless! I am already at the point at work where I don't want to do anything and I have to stop myself at home from packing anything. This weekend is going to be crazy! Rory and I have decided that since we kind of needed to wear the clothes we want to take to New York this week, Saturday will be our hardcore laundry day. We're going to attempt to clean all of the clothes that we wear this week so that we can pack them for New York. And since I haven't flown on a 'real' airplane (one that seats more than 100) since 9/11, I'm having to make sure that all of luggage meets the standards and that we don't carry on anything that may have to be confiscated....we'll see how that goes.

For now, may God bless you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts